Sports Club is about all the Latest News (Football, Cricket, Tennis and many other sports). Here you can find all the latest updates about all type of Professional Football and Cricket leagues , National and International matches and all type of sports news and live action.

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 January 2018

My thoughts are there is disappointment for the final result.



I think my players must be pleased with their effort, we tried to reach the final, we conceded two goals and we were unlucky, two deflections.
"It is a pity because we had a good run in this competition, it is a pity for me, the players and fans.
"We started very well, played a good first half and in the second half I saw a lot of balance.
"When there is an injury to one of your best players it is not simple, especially when on the bench the only substitue is Ross Barkley.
"Barkley has a lot of space for improvement, he is working with us only two weeks but for sure today I was forced to make this substitution, but he can improve a lot.
"I don't need anything, I'm a coach and I continue with my players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment